Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-18-2015, 01:14 AM

Syrinx had been much more scary than Sin was. His lower jaw nothing more than a piece of bone. However it was Sin's father who had struck him down. Since then Arian had tried not to fear things that are bigger than her. Even when she had been kidnapped and enslaved just as Vereux had said she indulged herself to make others wrap around her toes. She would look at his fluffy tail, crystal eyes showing no fear. She had a pack a moments notice away. "Vereux Armada, really not many Armada's names aren't known to me. Not everyone see's bad as bad. Especially not me." her ears flicked towards him. White eye patch glistening in the sun.

"Your father killed my uncle, but no hard feelings it's how life goes and you are not him. I just looked forward to meeting you. Arian Adravendi, alphess of Sonticus." her head dipped in a rather sporting greeting. Of course her fur bristled slightly, she wasn't just protecting herself this time. However, an entire pack could easily crush Sin no matter how much they sucked at fighting.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.