Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
07-18-2015, 09:38 AM

While he waited for Katja the brute continued to fret over Hani. She was breathing just fine and not like...twitching or anything. It just looked like she was sleeping, which was a good thing, right? If not for the knot on her head she'd look fine. For good measure he licked at it again.

And there was Katja. As she approached he straightened and attempted to bear her cool gaze without squirming. He'd made a mistake and he was not looking forward to this conversation. Laufey admired few wolves and the idea that this one, this one who he admired greatly, might be disappointed in him made him feel very small.

She asked him what was happening and he swallowed to kill a few seconds as he tried to find the right words. How could he explain what happened? "She says I got her pregnant." He hesitated a moment, then admitted, "I'll admit it, I panicked. I didn't know what to do, I didn't want to lose her before I had a solution and she didn't seem too keen on staying with me." ....help?

This character is prone to acts of EXTREME violence when provoked. If this makes you uncomfortable do not thread with him.