gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
07-18-2015, 01:19 PM
He eyed Cascade as she spoke, he had grown to like the woman. She wasn't as weak looking as others he had come across. He had no intention of belittling the midnight woman, on some levels they seemed to get along. Which was rare for him, to get along with others. But she was different it seemed. She didn't fear, and in a way Sin could respect that. She had potential to be a good ally in the future, and he'd remember that.

When she introduced the three to the younger wolf, Sin would dip his head in a somewhat reserved greeting. A brow raising as Vengeance spoke. A grin spread on his features, he had to agree on that one. "I'm afraid I'll have to take his side on this one. My help isn't free, and if you sorely need help them perhaps you should have thought about that before swimming all the way out here. This place can't be the only one with whatever it is that's so important to you." His voice was reserved, between kind and unkind but with a hint of mockery. Seriously, didn't she think about it before coming out here? What if nobody had been around, then what?

He rolled his eyes when she said what she could offer. What did they look like? Giggling little school girls? Well...you're brown. And you could be the one in a sticky situation. You're lucky your little friend is here. He wouldn't voice his thoughts, but he wondered just how much Cascade actually liked the girl. Whether she did or not, the two were in the same pack. And he was sure Cas would defend the woman if need be, else their Alpha wouldn't be happy.

He snorted, then turned his attention to Rhythm as he directed his words to her. "How is it that she," His muzzle pointed to Cascade, "Can come up with an offer for you, yet you couldn't think of anything more then a stupid joke?" He questioned her, his tone cool. "That's pretty pathetic. Does everyone in your pack speak for you?"