Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
07-18-2015, 04:36 PM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2015, 04:36 PM by Motif I.)

Rhythm would arrive in moments, and Motif would look up at her sister, eyes wide and needy as she waited for her almost twin to fix this. Indeed, Rhythm would have a temporary solution and a more permanent one, which was that Motif took her little one down to the stream well she got Shaye and found an Aloe plant. Motif would nod, pausing only long enough to kiss her sisters cheek “I'll be at the shallowest end, see you soon” she said, before grabbing her pink child as gently as she could and rushing off to the stream.

There was a part of the stream where there was a gentle current over little rocks that was shallow enough for Vail to sit and keep her head above the water, but deep enough to cover her body from her legs down. It was here that Motif would place Vail, placing herself on the other side of her daughter where the gentle current pushed towards, so that Motif acted like a wall for Vail to rest against. “This will make you feel better” Motif promised her.
""