gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
07-18-2015, 04:43 PM

A big, excited grin spread across his face when Arian confirmed his thoughts, his tail wagging quickly behind him. He loved pups, but the thought of having more nieces and nephews, his first blood related nieces and nephews to top it off, was even more exciting. Plus they would have the Adravendi name so it was good to hear that their name would be carried on with her children. "That's fantastic, Arian! I'm so happy for you. I'll have to come up and meet this mate of yours soon too." He nodded and chuckled at her question. "I'm very excited. You better know that I'll be visiting as often as I can so I can spoil them. And I'm sure mother will be along soon-" Just as he said that he heard pawsteps coming up behind him, quickly followed by Pip's voice calling Arian's name. He smiled and stepped out of the way so their mother could greet their visitor. When Pip asked the same leading question he had he just grinned again and waited for Arian to answer, not wanting to take away that moment of reveal away from his sister.

"Talk" "You" Think