gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
07-18-2015, 05:01 PM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2015, 05:08 PM by Shaye I.)

Shaye would dig until she heard movements, then she would pause, tilting her head as she listened to the sound of little claws scrapping against the earth as they ran for their exit. She would hear the sound of Vail as she leaped for the moving creatures, and then she would hear a squeal of delight and knew that Vail had succeeded. In the next moment, Vail would give another squeal and Shaye dashed over to find Vail with little spots of blood against her lips, and a dead mouse held proudly in her jaws. “That's fantastic Vail! You got one” Shaye cheered, uncertain what the more painful cry Vail had given was for. Perhaps its little claws or teeth had gotten her, but she couldn't see a mark.

“Since you caught it, you get to eat it” Shaye would add, sitting down in front of her sister as she waited to see what little Vail would do. She was still learning how to be a sister, how to care for Vail and show her the fun in life, something she was giving her all to do, she just didn't know how successful she was being. Was Vail having fun? Was she learning?

""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.