size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
07-18-2015, 05:14 PM
Though her expression remained open and relaxed, inwardly Cascade was fuming. She really could blame Valen for this. Getting all attached to his little toy then letting her wander off alone, ready to get snapped up by any male with an agenda and a taste for pretty little things like her. And here the pretty little thing was antagonizing them now. Did she know anything about the dark underbelly of wolf society or had she really been that sheltered? Did the word rape mean anything to her?

Flashing a smile at both males she made to smooth things over. "If anyone is going to need her plants it would be me, boys, so I have a bit of a stake in makingsure she has plenty you know? So why dont I make you a deal here instead? Rhythm and I will leave with just whar we can carry while you two have a nice chat, OR you could help us carry a few extra over and I will personally bring you a week's worth of prey each. On my mother's life." She raised her paw and crossed it over her heart in a fairly universal "I promise" gesture. It was a damn hefty bargain just for carrying a few dumb herbs to the mainland but hey, itwould get Valen's toy out of trouble and she wouldnt have to deal with them with Rhythm there with her innocent air tempting them.
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!