Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
07-18-2015, 07:27 PM

"Your decision was sound," she informed him, much to his surprise, and the brute found himself relaxing somewhat. Katja backed up that statement with cold reasoning and Laufey dipped his head slightly in response. He understood. Finnvis were meant to be a stoic, capable people. They were meant to conquer and be feared. Him and Esti were stunted. No one had guided them through their adolescence. No one had taught them how to act as Finnvi should. Because of this they had never and may not ever, reach their full potential.

Katja went on to explain some things to him. The brute was quiet as he listened, his head nodding slowly in a show of understanding. He didn't know how exactly heat cycles worked, so Katja could have told him pretty much anything and he'd have filed it away as fact. Honestly it hadn't occurred to him that (if she was indeed pregnant) they might not be his. "...unless you are particularly fond of her?" He had to think about that for a moment. Was he fond of her? Not really. He'd enjoyed his time, that was for sure, but did that translate to affection. "I'm not," he said firmly.

Nudging the unconscious woman's muzzle with his nose, Laufey hunted for signs that she was playing possum. After a moment of studying Hani his gaze rose to search Katja's expression. "What do I do next?"

This character is prone to acts of EXTREME violence when provoked. If this makes you uncomfortable do not thread with him.