size
Large
build
-
player
07-18-2015, 09:13 PM

LORD, I AM CLIMBING HIGH MOUNTAINS TRYING TO GET HOME
Trying to get home...  

Lyndvarr met the males glare and immediately felt his own temperament turn icy cold.  Now why would the other be so adverse to company? Surely he had not stumbled upon some perverted affair?  Goodness the male was ancient compared to the girl. However, judging from his question to her it seemed the pair were strangers.  Lynd glared at the man as he spoke harshly to the girl.  Well now… if the pair were strangers that changed things. Lyndvarr's eyes traveled up to the yarrow the male was harvesting and a grin peeled across his maw, fangs glinting white.  "I was merely being polite, I didn't simply want to march up to the same plant you were harvesting…"

Lyndvarr moved across from the male, offering a wink to the femme as he did so, excitement shivering down his spine.  Honor to maintain through battle, spoils to plunder and a lovely maiden to watch him exact his victory.  What more could a viking ask for?  In an instant with trained precision his defenses were in place.

Lynd's skull and tail shifted to align with his spine as his chin tucked slightly.  Neck scrunched back as his shoulders rolled forward as his hackles raised.  Lyndvarr spread his legs equidistant apart, evenly distributing his weight and bending them slightly to lower his center of gravity and in preparation to spring at the other male.  Ivory toes spread evenly, claws digging into the earth.  Ebony jaws parted as his brows knitted in a snarl.  Ears pinned tight to his head as his eyes narrowed.

"However, if you want to play it that way…then I'll be taking your herbs with me."

Powerful limbs uncoiled as Lyndvarr launched himself at the other male in an attempt to close the distance between them as well as approach the male several inches to Lynd's own right in an attempt to line up the front center of his left shoulder with the grove between Max's left shoulder and right-sided chest.  Shifting his weight to his back legs and right foreleg Lyndvarr threw the front of his left shoulder toward the target in the hopes of jarring ligaments and straining the other mans left shoulder.  Simultaneously, Lyndvarr's neck would curve to his own left in an attempt to grab hold of the left-side of Max's face.  Lynd tipped his head slightly down seeking to dig his upper fangs into the flesh just in front of the base of Max's left ear, his lower fangs hoping to dig into the lower portion of the mans left cheek.  Lyndvarr's goal was to gain hold and bring his jaws together to shred one of the key muscles (masseter*) that aided in the opening of the lower jaw thus partially crippling the other mans jaw for the remainder of the fight.

Lyndvarr vs Maximous for WEED  Max's gathering of herbs

Rd. 1 of ?

* http://i48.tinypic.com/5b4vmc.jpg