size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Fox
07-19-2015, 01:43 PM
SERAPHIM IMPERIALIS

Seraphim drank in her words with wide eyes, trying to picture the places she described. They had grasslands too, sort of! But he didn't see snakes all that often, unless he went looking for them. Which was pretty rare, seeing as he wasn't the best at telling which would hurt him and which were good to eat. It seemed like there was a lot of variety too, which he was a little bit jealous of. "We've got lots of plains too. We've got a hilly place that hosts herds and herds of bison. Have you ever hunted a bison? They're huge and really mean." He let out a nervous chuckle, recalling some of the close calls he'd witnessed in his time. "We also have this big grove of fruit trees! The fruits only really good in autumn, but all year long theres loads of rabbits and squirrels. Then theres the Range, which has more fields and some woods too. It seems boring at first but there's actually loads of cool places to find if you take the time to look!" His excitement wormed into his limbs and he minced in place just thinking about it. He didn't know if Daddy would let him go to another pack, but the thought of it made him smile. He'd be able to meet so many new wolves and see so many things! All he could do was smile like a cheese ball. "Erm. Don't get me wrong, that sounds awesome, but I really doubt my Dad would let me do something like that. Not for a few years anyways! I can barely make it home in one piece even when I don't leave the borders. And yes," he added looking around them, with a chuckle, "This will probably be a prime example of that."

"Talk" "You" Think

Phim's family members are always allowed in his threads, whether specified or not!