Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
07-19-2015, 03:57 PM
The atmosphere surrounding his brother was like a fluffy cloud, like somewhere along the way they had both stepped out of reality. Voltage had always been a quick, bright burn when it came to emotions and it seemed the lightning boy had found peace with their parents fate. Glacier was glad for him, had worried deeply about how the news might scar him. Still, the change in his brother was phenomenal. There was more then just acceptance here, there was... A burning joy inside of him. To highlight that pont, voltage easily slipped into a teasing tone, pointing out the damage glacier was doing slowly over time to his stone. Glacier went with the humor, enjoying it, warming his stony heart against it. "Curse it, you foiled my brilliant plan. I was going to jump on your rock every day for the next two years until I succeeded too... nothing gets past you" he said with a content sigh as he stretched out, his relaxed body manner contradicting his words.

They would both be silent then for a moment, the radiating joy from voltage didn't let up or waver, not for a moment. It was a very steady emotion, especially considering it's source - voltage, who never really settled on any one feeling for long. Voltage would break the silence then, something about the way voltage worded the catch fraise 'say, brother' caught his attention, it was... too casual, it didn't suit the charged atmosphere. One eye rolled over into his brother direction, assessing him silently as he waited for his brother to continue. ahhhhh... and then everything made sense. Voltage's own joy gave it away, something so fundamental and perminant in a fleeting natured wolf. "actually... we need some mini wolves around. There perfect meal-sized for a lazy giant. Easy to catch too, just scope it up and crunch... perfectly satisfying. Why, are you volunteering a few meals voltage? " he asked, his tone so lazy, so casual, it almost hid the burning pride that shone like tears behind his silver eyes.