gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
07-19-2015, 10:24 PM
He'd smile softly at her. Vail, ah, he liked her already. It made his leaving all the more sorrowful. He just met the girl and he was going to miss all her youthful milestones. Perhaps he was just searching now for things to latch on too to stay home, or perhaps he really did want to be apart of something. He was more a young brother in his family, than one that was older and had the leadership feel. He'd tilt his head towards the den then, smiling. Motif was asleep, huh? "I-its very nice...to m-meet you Vail." He said softly then, smiling as she leaned into him. So sweet! When she asked about Wren his smile faultered just slightly, but he assumed it was just because he had asked the question already for her mother. "M-my mother..i-is on a trip." He said softly. "Sh-she'll b-be back s-soon..." He would nod his head then, though he didn't know if that were true. He really had no idea when he would see his mother again. "S-so Vail, d-do you like to p-play?" He asked gently, an awkward grin on his lips.

"Talk""Italian"