size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
07-20-2015, 01:05 AM
He would stall again, telling her he didn't know and she groaned dramatic, floppy against the damp ground I'm dramatic defeat. Of course, a split second later she was picking herself up again, tilting her head to the side, letting an ear flop over and her feather swish back and forth in the wind. Her eyes where big and bright and her face dramatically sad as she shot him the best puppy eyes she could manage. He agreed eventually, either because her persuasion worked or he already intended to tell it, but the why didn't matter, what did was the story. He pulled her against him further, easily sharing his warmth as they say their in the storm and wind, a dramatic scene set for his sorry. She looked up at him, her eyes never wavering, her expression enraptured by his words, as through there was nothing else in the world but him and his story. She caught on pretty quickly that his story was about elements, perhaps even about him and his family, like how he was storms.

He brought storms into his story, about why they raged and how they hated ice and lightning for its banishment into the world. But he also spoke about the moon and stars, it was like how every element in the world came to be and where it's place was. "That's an awesome story, I like it. It's like why the storms rage sometimes, but other times there's light" she said happily, dropping her gaze to rest her head against him. She giggled then "is that why storms sometimes have ice and lightning? It's because it's fighting against those elements?" She asked

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.