ardent

The "Thane" of Rock Garden

Thane

gems
size
build
player
04-07-2013, 09:15 AM
As the stranger seemed to awake for a few moments to tell his needs; Thane listened with Cyril. Only when the wolf fell back asleep did he spring into action.

"It seems like this brute may need some food to replenish himself...Cyril how about you and I both get some food for this stranger; it looks like he may need quite a bit to eat."

"Yes Master Thane...will he be alright?"

"Yes, he'll be alright Cyril. I suggest we start catching some food for this brute now."

"Yes Master."

Wit that the golden eagle flew off into the sky and searched for prey below. Thane then crouched down low and perked up his white lined ears once more. With his body close to the ground and aqua blue eyes alert. Soon enough the brute heard a rustle in the grass to his right, it came from behind a rock. As Thane crept closer he quickly scraped the opposite side of the rock which sent the animal behind it running the opposite direction, to him. A small brown hare appeared and it ran for it's life. But the brute was too quick and quickly slammed his paw down on the animal.

Above in the sky Cyril was circling and finally dove down into the grass from above. Soon after Cyril flew back up with a field mouse in his talons.

Both friends returned to the dark stranger in his slumber and dropped the food in front of his nose. Thane sat back on his haunches while Cyril perched on his shoulder.

"We have caught some food for you stranger, or must I say friend. I hope it is enough but take your time and get well."