Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
07-20-2015, 07:56 PM

Katja appeared would unsettle him slightly, looking at her just reminded him how much he was only moping to himself. He didn't entirely know what to do, how to interact with others. He had tried, and it had gotten him a mouthful for certain. However his single emerald eye would turn towards her, showing off the symbol on his eye. Perhaps she was silently waiting for him to speak, however silence felt so nice, he wasn't being judged nor would he be at risk to say something stupid.

"Katja." he sighed for a moment looking at his reflection in the water. "My mind feels as if it doesn't belong here, but I'm no fool to loyalty." mainly it was just his damn family. "I've lost everything, my mate my sons, my family I even disgrace. I have no friends, all I have is Yfir and I've already stepped on Laufey's toes. I'm just not sure what I'm supposed to be doing with myself." a small stiff growl escaped his throat. "It's partly my fathers fault. Isardis Armada. But blaming wolves gets me nowhere." the Armada shook his head.

He turned to look back to katja "I'm sorry, I just felt if I spoke with you maybe I could seek out some of your guidance. I want to be a part of Yfir, like I've never been a part of a pack before. To be a warrior among my own." his tail flicked a bit. Yet he remained a bit stoic all the same.

"I speak"