gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
07-21-2015, 01:56 AM

Fashionably late as always. Enigma moved towards his gathered family, a young caribou dragging from his jaws. He had been tracking the creature for days, it's limp at whatever foolishness it had gotten into had made it an easy target. He had been biding his time, waiting for it to fall behind the rest of the herd, and that's when he struck. Dropping near them all, his gaze turned to each of them. He had been traveling with his brother, and at last the long awaited howl from their father. It was surprising to his sister and his mother here, but something in him was happy to see them as well. They were all here now, reunited in the best of circumstances.

Trotting over to his sister, he bumped her shoulder playfully as he gazed at her with mischief. "Glad to see you're still among the living." His gaze then turned towards his father, "That's how it should be." Although Sin had disappeared for some time, Enigma always knew he'd return to them. In a way, he idolized his father and his ideals. Their lineage would begin anew, and it would start with Sin itself.

The words his sister had said had not gone unheard, amber gaze followed hers to a creature that hovered near his father. It was a good question, who was it? "Please tell me that weak looking creature isn't related to us! You didn't go off and fuck someone and made that did you?" He raised a questioning brow at his Father, hoping that they weren't related to the gangly little creature.

"Listen to me talk," 'and know my thoughts.'

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!