Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
07-21-2015, 05:18 PM

Aqil had explained something like that to him about the Rune, however Katja explaining more into it filled his heart with a slight bit of pride. A good listener as he was, the male flicked his tail back and forth. Revoke his vows and start over again? Was he a child, and perhaps he was. His blood found itself boiling for a moment. Hoping as she had been quiet for some time, she would give him some time to think for himself. His entire life had been built upon stepping back, and it felt like he stepped back far too much. Than again he had been known to rush things along as well. However, he felt as if, if he revoked his vows now it would be a decision he would regret.

"I'm now wishing you had been my mother Katja." he would say without thinking for a moment. His own mother was a horrible example to him. Betrayed his father, had a litter of pups with a foreign male that Vereux didn't know about. Yet, Isardis still had taken her back, he saw him as a fool for that.

"I would be grateful to be guided into the culture, however I do not want to revoke my oath. It's an oath that's been made and I feel if I revoke it now I will forever regret that decision. If you would teach me Katja, I will be the best Theign that I can be under Tyr's eyes." he would look seriously at Katja. Forever grateful to her, he honestly wished that he could tear his last name limb from limb. He wanted to forget his past and bury it with his ghost.

"I speak"