Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
07-22-2015, 02:53 AM

It would appear that Glacier's attempt to arrive earlier and earlier each morning to throw her was unsuccessful. Little did he know how resourceful and determined she would be to prove it was him who left the little tokens of affection at her door step. As he turned and fled the scene, her eyes would snap open and she would leap from her spot to spy him mid-exit. He froze, his dark form attempting to melt very unsuccessfully into the shades of the den before he grinned sheepishly at Anais, giving up any last attempt to distance himself from the crime. His eyes didn't move from the beautiful form of his love, and he would catch her expression as she looked down and spotted his latest gift.

This one he had had to travel to find, there where no such flower on the harsh beaches of their pack, nor the Prairie they had claimed later. He enjoyed the little scavenger hunt he took to find her morning gifts, and the harder they where to find, or the rarer the gift, the more he enjoyed leaving it at her door in secret. Well, no doubt it had never been that much of a secret to begin with but it had been fun all the same.

Even better then knowing he had done a little secret thing for her, would be the sight of her leaning down and sniffing his flower, clearly enjoying its fragrance and he glowed with the acknowledgement he had done something to make her happy. Instead of hesitating awkwardly in the corridor of the cave he moved forward towards her, leaning his head until he could nuzzle it to the side of her own. “Drat, I thought I had covered my tracks” he teased her gently. “Perhaps its hardly very secret, but i'm definitely an admirer” he promised her as he kissed her cheek tenderly. “You know... with Voltage back I can take a break from my duties for a while. We should have a day out, away from the pack, go explorer for a little while... if your up for it?” he would ask softly.

"Speech"

Art by Arin