Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-22-2015, 12:21 PM
Voltage would continue to grin into her fur as he held her, trying hard to hide the pain he felt. The fact that she knew about it was bad enough, he didnt need her to worry about it. No, he would rather deal with this on his own, it was his own problem, his own worry, his own responsibility. He wasnt very...good at sharing responsibility. The only one who ever seemed to be able to was Glacier, and that was mainly because it was natural. This was something he had to work on, he knew, but it was hard...difficult. Instead he just nodded, sighing and breathing in her scent. So, he did the only thing he could think of, to help practice sharing. "I cant sleep...if i think i cant protect you." He whispered so tenderly it was nearly heartbreaking, his eyes closed so tightly. "Its the worst pain imaginable, just thinking harm could come to you, or our children...i just cant...i cant handle it." All the pain, all the wounds....it was all worth it if he knew he could protect them. If he was sure of his skills. "I just need to know i can protect you and our children..."

"Burn Baby Burn"