The Sunny Side of Life

Nona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-22-2015, 01:54 PM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2015, 01:57 PM by Nona.)

Nona was moving closer to were Vail was until she was under the shade with the lovely young fae. She had completely forgotten how the relations worked between Rhy and Motif but made the connection quickly enough to not be lost in what to say, "Its a pleasure to meet you Vail, I remember when Rhythm was still in the pack with us but that would be a tale for another time..." Nona would giggle again before continuing, "While I'm here is there anything I can do for you that might help?". She would show a gentle smile to Vail waiting for the young gal to maybe answer. She was able to pick up on the slight shyness that Vail was showing when she spoke a bit more so Nona was willing to be patient and wait. The dark brown fae would pay close attention to Vail to see if she might convey any way Nona could help her by body language if she wouldn't speak of it however it might prove difficult to go about it that way. This would also prove useful for the vor as a sort of way to keep her own skills sharp and ready before giving her own lesson after she would speak with Allen about it later.

"What am I saying"

-Allen (her mate) is allowed to join any thread Nona is involved in-