gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
07-22-2015, 07:30 PM
Starling was oddly....hesitant when he heard Arian's call. He knew it had been coming, and the more he had time to think about it the more anxious he became. It was his passion, right? Its what he wanted to become, right? He wanted to learn to heal, he wanted to know more than the basics....but that meant he had to put his life here on hold. Not only that but his father and mother and sisters had left, so if he left too that meant that his brothers would be here all alone. He would have to put his "fight" training on hold too (which wasnt so much fight training as it was...learning not to trip). All in all he felt a little off about this trip now. But his father had organized it all for him, his father had believed in him and this woman enough to set up this training...so he had to go. So he trotted towards her, a tad more fluid than he used to be, when he saw Allen. He heard him question Arian for being here, and Star couldnt help but feel a little angry. Hadnt this been important enough for Bass to share to his replacement? So he moved, stepping up to them with a small, nervous smile. "Sh-She's here f-for me..." He stuttered, looking to Arian before dipping his head in respect. "M-Miss Arian will be t-training m-me in healing...i-in Sonticus." He hadnt forgotten...no, it was all he could think about. So he amiled to Arian then, tilting his head. "C-could...I extend o-our training...t-to the end of summer?" He had to learn all he could, even if he didnt want to leave. He had to make his father proud.