gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
07-22-2015, 10:55 PM
He was exceedingly nervous about this plan, but Arian seemed really nice. He knew no one else from Sonticus, and it meant he had to leave his brothers here along. He felt absolutely terrible, leaving them behind, when their sisters and parents had left...but he had too. He had to make his father proud. He felt Motif lean against him, listened to her speak and he couldn't help the tightness of his face, the stinging in his eyes. He could barely stop it when the first tear slipped and he quickly ducked his head down to push into her fur. He had to do this, and a great part of him wanted too, but another part didn't want to leave. "Mi mancherai" He whimpered into her fur, trying to gather himself as he leaned against her. "Th-thank you, Auntie..." He whispered softly, slowly pulling away to look up at her (as he was crouched) with large, wet blue eyes. "P-please...I-I know you're b-busy...b-but please...k-keep an e-eye on Shrike and L-lark for me..." He whimpered, pulling back to paw at his muzzle, to wipe away the tears. "I-i've been helping Sh-shrike with his h-healing...c-can you m-make sure h-he attends training? H-he doesn't have m-much confidence..." Like Star was one to talk, but his brothers meant a lot to him, and if he could help Shrike feel strong and good in his position, help him figure out what he wanted to do in the future...then Starling would do anything.

"Burn Baby Burn"
"Italian"