Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-24-2015, 11:36 PM
Voltage would continue to grin, counting down the seconds in his head as he waited for Terrae to get it. His brother was brilliant, that Voltage knew, he had a very good head on his shoulders so it would not take long for it to click. And when it did, Voltage couldn't help the laugh that fell from him, almost unstopping. Laughter would bubble from him as he tried to control it, his head tilted to the ground. "The look on your face, brother!" He laughed, teeth clipping together in a toothy grin as he finally managed to gather himself. He cleared his throat then before nodding, stormy eyes bright and...joyful. Everything about Voltage screamed happiness, like there wasn't an ounce of sorrow or pain remaining. Everything fell in too place, every puzzle piece. "Yeah, you heard correctly." He'd grin then, allowing a sense of silence fall over them as he breathed in the morning ocean air. Glacier knew as well, and he was quick on the uptake. It wasn't like Volt to just come out and say "hey, me and Gaia are expecting children". Everything about him was playful, a tease. "Gaia's getting very round, you know. Orchid, the lady I brought to help train you, she has been talking with me about pregnancy a lot, but I still want you there." He said softly, his smile never leaving his face as he waited for his brother to respond, waited to know how he felt about it all. And then he'd smile brightly. "I've never been one to do things slow, have I?" He said with another laugh, moving to take another step in their little walk.

"Burn Baby Burn"