ROUND ONE

LYNDVARR

CLARITY
All Clear!
Total: 10

POWERPLAY

DEFENSES
+ 1 (tail) + 1 (skull) + 1 (chin) + 1 (neck) + 1 (hackles) + 1 (legs) + 1 (weight) + 1 (toes) + 1 (claws) + 1 (jaws)

ATTACK
+ 2 chest slam
+4 masseter muscle bite and grip attempt
Total: 6

INJURIES
- First Round!

Total for Round One: 46 / 50

MAXIMOUS

CLARITY
- 2 "lunging for the other mans front left leg. He aimed to rip away much needed muscle and ligament." Where on the leg? Below the elbow, above, closer to shoulder, closer to foot? Where exactly is he aiming?

Total: 8

POWERPLAY

DEFENSES
+ 1 (head) + 1 (tail) + 1 (scrunched) + 1 (stance)
Total: 4

ATTACK
+ 2 Left leg bite and grip attempt
Total: 2

INJURIES
- First Round!

Total for Round One: 34 / 50

ROUND TWO

LYNDVARR

CLARITY
+ All Clear!

POWERPLAY

DEFENSES
+ 1 (ears) + 1 (eyes) + 1 (hackles) + 1 (neck) + 1 (shoulders) + 1 (limbs) + 1 (toes) + 1 (claws) + 1 (knees) + 1 (tail)

ATTACK
+ 4 throat bite and grip attempt
+ 2 shoulder choke out attempt

INJURIES
- 2 moderate lacerations to leg

Total for Round Two:  44 / 50

MAXIMOUS

CLARITY
- 2 " He would do anything and everything he could to keep the other wolf away from his face and the underside of his throat." What did he do? Reset his defenses? Did he move? What?
- 5  " In moving he kept from being rammed into with the other males right shoulder." - How did he move, you didn't explain at all, you just said he did. Max still has Lynd's leg, you merely reset his defenses, how exactly is he remotely get out of the way of the shoulder slam when he's right there?

Total: 3

POWERPLAY
- 2 did not properly acknowledge shoulder slam or explain properly how Maximous may have dodged it.

DEFENSES
+ 1 (balance) + 1 (tail) + 1 (neck) + 1 (head)
Total: 4

ATTACK
+ 2 head shake to worsen leg
Total: 2

INJURIES
- 2 moderate lacerations/puncture wounds to left side neck
- 2 bruising along right side of neck from shoulder slam

Total for Round Two:  23 / 50

Totals:

LYNDVARR
44 + 46 = 90 / 100

MAXIMOUS
23 + 34 = 57 / 100

And the winner is...

LYNDVARR
Maximous must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out and must hand over the bounty.

Damage:

LYNDVARR
- Moderate lacerations to left forelimb – 2 ooc weeks to fully heal

MAXIMOUS
- Moderate lacerations along left side of neck from both bites – 2 ooc weeks to heal, needs a healers touch
- Moderate bruising along right side of neck – 2 ooc weeks to heal, very tender

Notes:

Tips for writing and some suggestions. (no points are deducted here):

LUNS
I’m consistently wowed by your spar posts. Clarity, powerplay and defenses are always top notch! Creative moves as well. I hate just giving positive comments, and I’ve honestly searched for something constructive to say, but…you were spot on. Sorry!

SECRET
You lost out on lots of easy marks with your defenses. I do the head and shoulders knees and toes song to remind myself what needs to be done. You must properly explain where it is you are aiming for and be clear and what your movements are. You cannot just say “he moved” without stating how and why. Spar posts require a lot more detail than other IC posts, for clarity reasons above others. Also take proper damage! It’s safer to take proper damage with proper counters than to keep it unclear and have a judge decide for you. Also, take advantage of your body in attacks, wolves don’t just depend on their jaws. Other than that, great spar!

- By [Arin]