Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-26-2015, 03:52 AM
Arcus tried to keep walking, he really did. His head was low, his jaw clenched as he tried to leave his brother behind and tried not to worry about the way he groaned in pain. He had noticed that his brother had been tender, and the throw had done little to help that. He tried desperately to hold onto his anger, to his storm, and as Voltage called for him, he succeeded. With a snarl he'd stop, toes digging at the sand as he moved to stop. He glared at his elder brother, stormy eyes narrowed into slits and the right side of his lip curled just enough to show one long canine. "What don't you do?" He nearly spat. He had had this argument with Glacier once already, and now all his rage was directed to his electric brother. Every ounce he had stored, he had held onto to feel this adrenaline, to feel powerful, like he couldn't be hurt. Because if he wasn't angry, he truley did believe his family didn't like to spend their time with him. That he didn't matter to them. He didn't like to feel that pain. "You have your paw in absolutely everything!" He hissed then, stepping forward to get closer to his brother, his lips wrinkling. "I had a good life with my siblings on that island. And then you showed up! Now, they're practically strangers..." He growled deeply then, eyes flashing as he moved to walk around him then. "I'm sick of being nothing but a trophy for you, Voltage. Sick of being something to make you feel superior and great, like some...hero."

"Burn Baby Burn"