gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
07-26-2015, 08:26 PM
She popped her head out from his mane, her body following suit as she wiggles her way to lay on his head. She peered down at him, her gazed pierced with so much curiosity she could explode! "You're a king!? King of what? Do you have a pack? Do lions have pack?" She began to pelt him with questions, something she did often to many. But lately she hadn't really met many others.

Her tail wagged atop his head, could this mean she had a friend!? A big fluffy kitty that could protect her and scare away all the bad guys!? Not that she had ever really met any bad guys...she rolled onto her back, paws stretching over her head as he tongue hung out. "So you would be like a...a..." What was it called? Valhalla had members that protected other members, but she didn't know too much about that. Better yet, it was like her dad protecting her and her siblings and mom from bad guys! So was he like another dad? "Like a dad? My daddy used to protect me...but he's gone and I don't know where he went." poor poor innocent little Ashe.