gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
07-26-2015, 08:37 PM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2015, 09:12 PM by Lillianna.)

Lillie had to stifle a giggle when the other girl jumped, though she was immediately glad she did at the furious glare the yearling gave her. Her own hackles rose, then fell as that rage morphed into something that just spoke 'I'm better than you'. It wasn't amusing. Nor was the rather rude sniff. Had she misjudged? It seemed so, because this yearling just reeked of bitch now that.

One side of her mouth curled into a smirk at the blue girl's words. "What a wonderful greeting," she snorted, voice dripping with sarcasm. "If I was looking for charity, I wouldn't be asking a girl picking flowers." True, the girl was probably getting the flowers for herbs, but she seemed high-strung enough to be ridiculously ruffled by such a simple tease. If she wasn't, that was all fine as well.

"Speech"

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.