size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
07-26-2015, 08:59 PM
Avalon looked from one to the other, confusion settling itself plain on her face until Vereux explained to her what had happened. And even went as far as to explain what Arian did in the past. Her ears pinned at the harsh words, and Avalon was sure that if she hadn't shown up when she did, the two would be at it. Bringing a worse tension to both packs she was sure.

The truth from vereux was a shock to her, for she had never thought Arian to be that kind of person. She looked at Arian, the woman turning away as Vereux spoke each word. Avalon 's heart grew heavy, she had respected Arian to a great degree, and the more the truth sunk in, the more Avalon wondered how her President could live with herself. True, being enslaved was a hard life, she knew from experience. But not even she would succumb to such atrocities because she had more respect for herself then that.

Taking a deep breath, she lowered her head as Arian snapped. They were to raid Yfir soon? How could Avalon go against the pack her first friend belonged to? She had no choice but to obey, or risk being thrown out into the world on her own again with nowhere else to go. A sad look flowed through her as he slowly turned towards Vereux. "I'm sorry...know that I am, and always will be your friend." She whispered to him as she slowly moved over to him, brushing her muzzle gently against his in a show of heartfelt apology. Whether he shied away from it or accepted it was on him. And should they meet when the time came to collide, she would be the one to battle him. It was the least she could do, but even then could she truly fight him?

Sighing, she turned away. Thoughts careening and crashing around in her head like cars out of control. She had to follow Arian back home, her heart torn.

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!