size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
07-26-2015, 09:10 PM

At the man's life-changing words, Lillie's composition - before so stern and mature - broke, and she bounced in place, tail wagging like mad as she did so. A grin was clear on her face, and it was only through sheer will that a squeal did not emerge - though an excited squeak did. As Allen began speaking again, she forced herself to be still, though she couldn't control her tail at all. She was too happy to not wag her tail.

The question of Allen's did make the tail slow in speed and her smile drop a little. Truthfully, she hadn't put much thought into it. She wasn't a healer, but she wasn't a fighter, either. She wasn't big into hunting, though she was good at it. She honestly had no idea what she could do. She shrugged. "I'm not sure - my strengths come from dealing with other wolves and exploration." In other words, no position that Abaven had. The tail stopped wagging, and concern flitted on her face. Heck, she wasn't the best at other wolves, either, not personally, anyways. Professionally, she could definitely handle herself if the situation called for it. She could even relax with them, too. But completely personal, she had trouble with. Hopefully, though... maybe there'd be some sort of diplomat position?

She opened her mouth, then paused, hesitating. Finally, the words just rushed out of her. "I'd like to be some sort of diplomat with the other packs, if I can."

"Speech"

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.