Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
07-26-2015, 09:10 PM

"And if she is pregnant, you have options." His ears pricked forward at this. Katja didn't complete her thoughts immediately, instead pausing just long enough to quip his unease. Finally after what felt like an eternity but was in reality probably no more than a few heartbeats, she went on to explain a bit about Finnvi tradition. When she was done it was his turn to pause. It gave him quite a bit to think about in terms of not only his future, but the future of a litter of living and breathing beings. He had no qualms with Hani being made a slave or her kids if they weren't his. But what if they were? That changed everything.

Laufey cleared his throat. "I'll know. When," he shook his head sharply, "If she gives birth I'll know when I see them." His voice was firm and his gaze was steady. He would know. "I don't want to be like my father. I want my children to grow up knowing our ways. If they're mine I'll know." He wasn't particularly keen on being a parent, but if he was going to be one, he wanted to do it right. He wouldn't fail his children like his parents had failed him.

Wait. If a child had to be claimed by their father to be Finnvi, then what was he? "My father didn't claim me," he said carefully, "So what does that make me?"

This character is prone to acts of EXTREME violence when provoked. If this makes you uncomfortable do not thread with him.