size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
07-27-2015, 01:22 AM
She frowned somewhat when he merely shrugged and stated that his family had been separated for some time, and that he was used to being a lone wolf. He didn't really seem to care about anything. Yet, when he said he would stay in the North to find his family and that he would help her look for her friend, he seemed genuine. Esa wanted to growl - she couldn't stand the fact that she couldn't figure this guy out. What were his intentions? What did he really want to do?

"Thanks N, I appreciate you keeping an eye out for me," she said, and curious about his family, she added, "So who are your family members? If I have some names too, it might be easier.". The lands were vast, and chances were they wouldn't be within earshot of one another should they find traces of their missing counterparts. Though, with how N was hiding his own name, she wondered if he would tell her any details about his family. She sighed, knowing she probably wasn't going to stay in the North - she'd grown tired of the cold and the snow - but at least if she knew some names she could keep a lookout on her travels. "N... I've been planning to head further south..." she said hesitantly, "I've just been here so long with no signs of my friend... But at least if I have some names I can keep an eye out for you. Just in case."

She wondered what he would say - would he keep secrets to himself, or was he willing to at least tell her a thing or two? It would be his choice whether or not to reveal anything, but since she ahd said who she was looking for, he hoped he would too. It would be nice to know someone out there was on the lookout, and that she could try to return the favor.