gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah
07-27-2015, 08:09 AM

"What a wonderful greeting," Vana mimicked in a whining falsetto mockingly, and stuck her tongue out at the other girl without caring. "If I was greeting you I would have said 'hello' but I didn't. And I wouldn't expect you to be able to tell the difference but I'm not 'picking flowers'. I am gathering resources for my pack. I am an Imperium healer, and an Imperialis, and we don't sit around doing nothing all day like some people do. Dandelion roots are used in a lot of remedies that will keep my father's pack healthy." Anger prickled beneath her pelt like little electrical shocks, but though the muscles in her elegant form tensed in fury Vana just twisted her lips up in a sneer directed in the other girl's direction. She eyed her with haughty contempt, and flicked her tail dismissively. "Not that a scruffy little nobody like you would know anything about a proper pack anyway. Go find someone else to bug, puppy." She was wasting her time with the yapping little brat anyway, so Vana turned back to her digging with a flounce.

""