gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
07-27-2015, 01:38 PM
He looked uncertainly at the boys in turn, his posture still showing nervousness, but he couldn't quite help it. His ears flicked a bit towards Hymn as he introduced himself and his brother, both boys seemingly excited in meeting him, but shiki couldn't quite return the same enthusiasm. Although he was glad in some ways that he was able to talk to others, the demons within him wouldn't allow the boy the pleasure of happiness at the moment.

The least he could do, was offer a forced yet shy smile to them, tail tucked closely to his legs as its tip flicked nervously. When the boy called Psalm asked where he was from, Shiki 's head rose slightly. "I used to live in the east...um...I think in Redbud Nook." He was a little uncertain, but he was pretty sure that's what it was called.

His features would freeze then, as Psalm then asked him if he lived by himself. His head fell again, the boy looking away from the pair as he thought about what to answer. After his recent trip down south, he learned things that had completely changed his world. His father had gone missing. According to the woman who also claimed to be his mother, Kau was dead. And shiki the byproduct of a crime. His mother Pamela, whom he still strongly believed was his mother due to the fact that he didn't want to believe Akemi, was missing. "Yeah...I do..."