gems
size
build
player
07-27-2015, 09:28 PM

And I Know That I
I Sometimes Tend To Lose My Temper
And I Cross The Line
Liar. The words hit her life a knife to the chest, and Akemi would stagger. She would stagger back, her single orb searching the face of her son. He didn't believe her. Gods, he didn't believe her. The female would lower her ears, giving a heavy whine. She wanted to continue to dispute it, to shout the truth at him until he believed, but there was no point. There was no point in trying to convince the young man in this state, and Akemi would say nothing, letting the weight of her words fall upon the boy.

A heavy sigh would pass the lips of the female, watching as her last child would turn and run off. There was nothing else to be done. She would wait, watching him fade in the distance before she would turn tail. Her heart hurt. She would let her bottom half slide to the ground, closing her single orb as she let the feelings wash over her body.

All she wanted was to find her children and gather them up. Bring them home. But now it seemed... now it seemed there was little hope left for it. Her children were drifting away from her, going to live their own lives. The female would heave yet another heavy sigh. Nothing would ever be alright again. She was certain this was only the beginning of her heartache.

-End Thread.-

"Speech"

I Know It Gets Hard Sometimes
But I Could Never Leave Your Side
No Matter What I Say

Table by:: Tealah