Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
07-28-2015, 11:02 AM

Darkness was taking hold of the world once more, while Vail's sight would completely disappear with it she no longer had to worry about the sun's harmful touch. The trade off was sometimes difficult to decide on, risk getting burned for a few hours of seeing the world, or live in darkness with out the risk of pain. She'd mostly napped in the den during that day, she'd quickly grown tired of rolling in dirt and then cleaning herself before her mom would let her back in the den. Dirt did not taste good. She'd sigh softly as wakefulness took hold of her, she was bored and wanted to go walk around now that the sun was gone.

She'd tell Motif she was going to go play and the usual rules were listed as she scampered out the door. Stay away from the borders and the rapids and don't play with the snakes. Freedom did Vail well, she still didn't suspect that Motif was following her on her adventures, but she never misbehaved so Mo had no reason to confront her. Her tiny cream body would stand out well in the moon lit plains, she was getting close to being taller than some of the grasses, but others she wondered if she'd ever see over. Her form would linger in places of less dense grass, and all alone the tiny child would chase after lightning bugs. She could see the sudden flash of their abdomens, and could kind of see the rest of the lands by the light of the almost full moon.
""  

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]