size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
07-28-2015, 02:39 PM
Lillianna didn't know whether to shake her head or laugh. She was amused, coldly amused by this bitch - and a healer, eh? She seemed more the type to get into hissy fits and act the princess she was. Really, Lillie was surprised she was even doing something.

Her expression told Evangeline all she would have to know: disdain, disgust, and amusement directed towards Evangeline. Of course, she couldn't hold in the snort that emerged with that last little comment. "At first, you seemed unintelligent. Then, you surprise me: you actually know something. But alas, I was duped: you aren't even intelligent enough to know the pack one of your father's mates came from. You would be correct. I will find someone else to 'bug', because conversing with someone of such low intelligence is not worth my time." With that, eyes glittering with cold malice, the smaller woman turned her back on Evangeline, utterly dismissing her - also an action meant to deliberately provoke the girl into doing something embarrassing.

As she started to walk away, she paused to say one last thing: "Oh, and give Seraphim my greetings." It was a risk, but she was quite certain that the little bitch here was Seraphim's sister; they looked alike, and they were around the same size.
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.