Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
07-28-2015, 05:06 PM

If he could have chosen his parent he indefinitely wouldn't have had them as Armada's. Even then he reached up to weak expectations. Vereux knew, if Katja probably found out that his previous mate was actually his sister it would end up badly. Not that he loved her in that way any longer, and there was a high chance that they could end up attacking Fiori, he could not let his past feelings get into the way of things. "Isardis may have done his kingdom well, but he didn't do his children well. He ran like a coward when things were not going as planned. My mother was a cheater as well though I can't blame her Isardis slept with all of his women." maybe he should shut up about his family. As he listened to Katja, intently as he had with any teacher his green eye would look over her.

He would have to put his faith in Tyr then, in himself to finally do something of his life. He remembered when he had told his son, get strong or risk losing everything you love. That was how he got into the position he was in today. Enslaved because of his soft heart. Well no longer, if he died it would be to take down someone with him for Yfir and to make sure it survived.

"These gods you speak of, I'm curious as to how many there are and who they are. Call me soft, but I've always enjoyed stories of heritage." Vereux would let out a small smile and look off to the side. For once in his life he felt like he could do something.

"I speak"