size
Large
build
-
player
07-28-2015, 07:34 PM

NOW THERE'S GREEN LIGHT IN MY EYES
And my lover on my mind..

100 paces back Hárekr dropped the skull between his feet, batting it back and forth a few times before eyeing his target.  The uneven terrain of the tangled mass of roots would make this more and more difficult but in truth Háre didn't feel like he had anything better to do.  He'd gorged himself on a leftover bear kill and pack hunting could wait.

With a powerful swipe the squirrel head went rolling, bouncing along, right on target until it hit a larger root and went ricocheting  several feet away from the hole.  Well dam….

Sighing heavily Háre trotted over to the squirrel head, picked it up and marched right back to try it again, he was going to get this!  As Hárekr bent his head down to gauge the angle of the squirrel head the wind shifted and his head snapped up and to the right to the source of the scent.  Inky black ears flicked forward as a gorgeous woman emerged from the shadows.  Mismatched eyes turned skyward for a moment.  He was being tested, he just had to be.  

She approached and stopped, gazing curiously at him.  Háre's tail wagged lazily as he grinned, taking a few steps forward and bowing lightly the man began to speak, words falling off his tongue like honey in the language of his late lover, may her soul rest in peace. "Hola, señora, ¿puedo ayudarle?"