Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-29-2015, 08:15 PM

Voltage Elementas

Voltage continued to move when he stopped, suddenly, when he heard the sound of pawsteps on the rough rocky terrain. He would tilt his head, turning towards the male as he spoke to him and for a moment he just blinked. A look of sheer surprise would take over his face, his eyes widening drastically before he suddenly twisted to look at his back and legs. "Dear god, you're right!" He yelped, hopping in a circle despite the pain up his leg. "What have they done to me! My beautiful white fur is all gone!" He forced his voice to pitch, to strain in something akin to fear or surprise before he looked at the male again with his wide wide eyes.

And then he began to laugh, shaking his head. "Nah, it was no gods. I'm merely painted with the colors of lightning." He said between his laughs, his toothy grin filling his face brightly as he dipped his head to him. "Voltage Elementas, embodiment of energy. Pleasure to meet you." He said with his bright grin, tilting his head at him. He knew the wolves of Alacritis didn't much have such...extravagent colors and they certainly didn't seem to be touched with the elements or the universe. It often made him wonder what it meant for him and his family, why were they special..

"speech"