gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
07-29-2015, 08:18 PM

Vail was afraid of water, and well that in a lot of ways made Motif grateful (she didn't have to worry about Vail stepping into water deeper then she realized because she couldn't see) she also didn't like the idea that her daughter might be missing out on anything in life. Once again, Motif would think hard about a safe and controlled environment where Vail could learn how to swim, to love some safe waters and still fear the unknown ones. It didn't take her long to realize the perfect place, and when Lillie's voice spoke into the den it would be like a perfect moment in the making. “Where in here honey” Motif called out, she was cleaning poor Vail, who didn't have a choice when it came to grooming. The brilliant white-pink coat muddied easily and it was a terror for Motif to keep clean. She let up however with Lillie coming into the den.

Besides, Motif had plans for the day. “Hey girls, I have an idea for some in door fun, but we have to go there first, you two in?” she asked, gently nosing Vail up, letting her know she was free from her mothers attentions and Motif herself would get to her feet, leaning over to kiss Lillie on the forehead.

""