Hárekr

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-29-2015, 09:36 PM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2015, 09:36 PM by Hárekr.)

GOT AN ANGEL ON MY SHOULDER
But the devil always won...

What a wonderful laugh!  Hárekr was enjoying this little meeting.  It was such a joyful, relaxed thing in a time when he really needed a boost to his energy.  Wandering from corner to corner was starting to get exhausting but with a travel companion it was always better.  

His head titled to the side at the mention of silbings… ahhh yes…. siblings.  His littermates unfortunately had not lived long enough to take first breaths and the others he had not really know.  It was a curious thought to Hárekr, the thought of being an older sibing, of looking after those who were younger than himself when most of his life it had been simply him.

Voltage stated that his family had previously lived on the mountain.  Excellent!  My Háre was having a rather good run of luck.  Hopefully, it would not turn on him to suddenly.  Luck was such a fickle woman.  "Oh… a race?  Sounds like fun, I'm in!  As for a guide…."

Hárekr's legs coiled beneath him for a split second before he rocketed forward, bounding and leaping up the mountain.  Was that cheating?  Probably!  Paws scraped and scrambled over the rocky terrain as he picked his way through the steep slopes, slipping a couple times.  Just as he was about to reach the top he mis-stepped.  Yelping, Hárekr sprawled on his face at the top of the mountain, his ankle caught firmly in a small crevice.  Well dam…. but surely he'd been first?