Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-30-2015, 01:25 AM

He was another one of those. Not needing any friends type. Weakness was apparent to them all, however if you could show it off as if you had none you had skill. If, you could back it up that was. She however, had to live every waking moment acknowledging her weakness. Beating it over and over into her head, work twice as hard to starve off the survival of the fittest. However if she did not convince certain wolves she had changed, than her life would have all been for naught. If she died, it would be protecting her pack to make them great.

"Friend's is a light term, highly considering we're in rival packs and I lead one. Therefore I have to cut my ties with the boy." her tail flicked a bit. She would show no fear, because precisely that. She always had something to fear. "I actually intend to positively have an influence on you. It's a lie that I have nothing to fear. Life is dangerous with every step we take. If our fangs and claws are not prepared we die out and that is what we deserve as survival of the fittest." her crystal blue eyes would look at the dangerously dark boy.

"I take it you will be seeking a crown soon, you may not know me well neither I you. However I feel the two of us would benefit from an alliance. My kingdom or maybe not so much a kingdom as a pack is going to grow. With how strong you are, it would be terrible for us to be enemies. Although, we can be strong ourselves." she smirked. "Whether I have to prove that or not, I'm not afraid to. I just hope you don't attack a pregnant lady at the moment." her hips wiggled a bit. Perhaps she was annoying him, however it felt nice once in a while to let her hair down. Neutral made her mood easy to sway in either direction.

"If you put your trust in me Sin, I surely will not betray yours. However if you betray mine, I will only return the favor." It was laced with simple truth. There was no more playing games not after what she had spoken to other wolves about.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.