Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
07-30-2015, 08:43 PM
Ylva was glad to hear that her brother would be welcome with opening arms once she found him, of course. She sighed and nodded her head, a smile stretching across her maw as her alabster canines were slightly exposed to show the menacing face that she always had upon her maw. Though, she would never bare her fangs at him, for he was her master she would be the loyal serveant. Her eyes shown happiness, welcome to the sense that he wished to do to her so much.

"Of course, my master," she grinned, turning her back to him as she closed her eyes, waiting for him to penetrate her body and plant the seed that will help her produce the pups that he wished for oh so much. "Sin, you have been asking for me to bring back another wolf. I have not found many as of right now; however, I shall serve you and bring back a loner or pup by force if required. Like I had said before, I am yours to command, and yours alone."
Ylva is rather manipulative and is mostly causing fights on some occassions. You have been warned.

Etani, Ylva's brother, is allowed to enter any or all threads that Ylva is in, unless otherwise noted.