Nona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-31-2015, 12:32 AM

Nona would laugh a little as she watched her mate wake up, still savoring the kiss he gave her. She would hear Allen ask her what time is it and the next part to what he said was worth a chuckle. The dark brown fae would smile wide as her husband, her beloved mate told her good morning. Nona would give lick Allen's muzzle again, "Good morning to you too dear". The wolfess would proceed back to her herbs, "I'm going to teach you a bit about the herbs we're going to need when I go to give birth to our children whenever that day shall come but I hope it will be soon Allen... now lets see what do you know already and we'll go from there". Her eyes would trace over Allen and then back over to her herbs.

Today was going to be a very wonderful morning. Even more so because she wanted to accompany Allen later when he would go for patrol for a short while before returning to their den. There was still a lot of prep work to be done before Nona would feel convinced things would turn out to a somewhat desired outcome. She would have to wait however as she wasn't exactly a psychic and couldn't predict the future but she hoped that everything would turn out right on the day her children decided it was time to come.

"Speech"

-Allen (her mate) is allowed to join any thread Nona is involved in-