The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-31-2015, 09:55 PM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2015, 10:50 PM by Evelyn.)

FELICIAN vs KAPRASIUS for KISSES AND LIZZARD SNOT  (Raid*)

ROUND ONE

FELICIAN

CLARITY

-1 shifting his weight how?, I can't assume
-2 which eye are his left foreclaws aiming for?  which eye are his right foreclaws aiming for? I  know it's fairly obvious but I can't assume.
-2 what angle is he attacking Kapra at?

Total: 5

POWERPLAY

- 2 you need to attempt to close the distance

Total: 8

DEFENSES

+ 1 for each seen

Total: 10

ATTACK
+ 1 left claw attack +1 maim
+1 right claw attack (one of Kapra's eyes is already blinded**)
Total: 3

INJURIES
- First round!

Total for Round One: 36 / 50

KAPRASIUS

CLARITY

-2 where on his face did Feli's left paw land?
-2 where on his face did Feli's right paw land?
-1 where is he attempting to bite?  you say below the throat but how far?  The neck is a fairly large target
-2 what part of his body is he trying to push into Feli?
-2 where on Feli is he trying to collide his body?

Total: 1

POWERPLAY

- 0 none seen

DEFENSES

+ 1 each seen

Total: 4

ATTACK

+3 bite +1 grip attempt
+2 shove -1 for clarity

INJURIES
- First round!

Total for Round One: 30 / 50

ROUND TWO

FELICIAN

CLARITY

-2 how is he shifting his balance? is it on just the two legs?  Is he throwing it forward? Is it an even mix of the two? do you mean he'll distribute it to four when he lands?  I feel this is particularly important in knowing how effective the attack will be
-2 how is he trying to bite Kapra's muzzle?  Across the top?  The side?  Both the upper and lower jaw?  Just one?
-2  What happened with Kapra's shove?  I know it's vague but how did Feli take it, especially as he was up on both hind legs.  Was the counter for the bite meant for the shove as well?  If you're assuming he's shoving with his head how is a simple

POWERPLAY

-5  the attack landed on his face, there was no mention of the other eye being taken and it was stated that there was pressure.  It was vague but still a response.  As a side note, while it's true if an opponent is vague you can specify, but that never includes a maim.  Permanent maims can only be done in a maim fight unless permission is received from the opponent or the opponent explicitly states it themselves.

DEFENSES

+ 1 each seen

ATTACK

+ 3 bite +1 grip -1 clarity

INJURIES

- 0 none this round due to counter

Total for Round Two: 24 / 50

KAPRASIUS

CLARITY

-2 where on his muzzle was he bitten?
-2 what side of Feli's neck is he aiming?
-2  what is he trying to plow into Feli?  Is he shoving with his mouth?

POWERPLAY

DEFENSES
+ 1 for each seen
Total: 6

ATTACK

+3 bite -1 clarity
+2 shove -1 clarity

Total: 3

INJURIES

-2 moderate lacerations to muzzle

Total: 8

Total for Round Two: 31 / 50

Totals:

FELICIEN
62 / 100

KAPRASIUS
61 / 100

And the winner is...

FELICIEN
Kaprasius must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Damage:

FELICIEN

- …nothing to note

NAME
- Moderate lacerations to muzzle - 2 ooc weeks to heal

Notes:

Tips for writing and some suggestions. (no points are deducted here):

I'm sorry I've got to make the notes quick.  I've been working on this since 5:30 pm and I still need to pack so I can get home.

•  DEFENSES bit both of you in the butt, especially you Nyx.  This is a fairly simple way to boost your score.  The clarity also needed quite a bit of work…. really all this is in the deductions above and you both have been fighting here long enough I feel a lot of what I'm saying is redundant.

Also, I am aware the score is very close.  This fight was nearly a tie but after going over it about 5 times I'm fairly content with the scores.  If you feel that something in the fight was judged unfairly you'll need to take it to another judge as I'm fairly set on my deductions for this.

* KEno, Eve dared me to re-title the challenge, but in all seriousness you NEED to state what a fight is FOR in the first round of a fight or it could be defaulted against you. You may have noticed a crack down on this in recent weeks.
** Nyx, I couldn't find which eye Kapra lost and I didn't want to waste too much time hunting for it, might be useful to include in his appearance unless I completely missed it.

>

- By [Lunarcat7]