size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
07-31-2015, 10:48 PM
Esarosa tilted her head when she saw the other woman's face, finally noticing the expression. She looked like she had been upset, and Esa wondered now if she'd intruded on her personal thoughts. She seemed a little surprised that someone had joined her on her perch and very guarded when she spoke. The jet black femme would notice the red hackles of the stranger rise as though defensive when she saw Esa's eyes flare for a moment. She couldn't help but wonder what caused this reaction, unless... She inhaled again, her nose ultra-sensitive with the hormones that currently moved through her body. She could definitely detect the wolf's male scent, but she didn't know what this meant. She shook her head - it didn't matter. What was worse was that she had started to offend the stranger when all she'd meant to do was find some company.

"No... no nothing's wrong," she assured the stranger, meeting the olive green eyes, "Are you okay? I didn't mean to startle you." She seated herself, wrapping her tail around her hindquarters. Her shuffling her paws awkwardly, she hoped she could make this encounter go a little smoother. "It's just such a beautiful morning, I thought I'd join you up here," she said, smiling slightly, "I hope you don't mind too much... my name's Esarosa. What's yours?" With that she would wait for the stranger's reply, hoping that things wouldn't remain tense for long. Maybe the other woman would open up to her a little, and they could be friends.