Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
08-01-2015, 04:35 PM

There was no regret in Glacier for being caught – he knew that that had only ever been inevitable and he had stretched out the game as long as he could. Nor did he think this capture would keep him from leaving her the gifts. Anais was the most beautiful, wonderful creature in his life and he would do everything in his power to show her how he saw her. As the two showed their affection through gentle cheek kisses he would chuckle at her own words. “I did, didn't I?” and even that was a soft tease. Anais, like Voltage, could thaw his heart and bring emotion from his calm features, brightening them in wonder and delight or darkening them in worry.

“I kept changing the time so you couldn't guess when” he admitted, nuzzling her soft cheek again as he explained how he had kept her from finding him. He pulled away only to look into her eyes, to cup her chin gently with a paw, locking her eyes to his. Eyes that would lit up with joy at the mention of adventure. He knew Anais, his little wanderer, knew her love for exploring even if she didn't have the courage to do it alone. There was no better way he could imagine passing the time then to explore by her side. “Anywhere you want to, my Little Mouse. I know there's a cave to the West of our pack, an island to the South that can only be reached when the tide is right, and by strong swimmers. Or we could simply walk to wherever our feet take us. The day is ours little Mouser, and I would be honored if you let the way”

"Speech"

Art by Arin