gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
08-01-2015, 11:20 PM

She glanced up to look at the boy, his eye colors reminded her of her parents. Leon's eyes were a pretty clear blue, while her mother's were purple with flecks of gold. Ashelia had gotten a mix of the two. Her eyes were purple mixed with blue, it was odd but she always loved her eye color. It made her feel closer to her parents somehow. The placement of his paw upon her own made her feel a little better, his words making her insides flutter and feel funny. She could tell he was serious when he said he'd be her friend. And she wanted that more then anything in the world, to have friends. Though she wanted her family back, and her pack...she didn't know if they ever would. But she hadn't searched hard enough. "You'll really be my friend?" Her tail began to wag, eyes bright as she got excited again.

She leaned over and playfully nuzzled him beneath his chin, covering his face in licks. This was the most nicest person she'd ever met! Asides from her parents and Erani of course, but everyone else wasn't so nice. She followed his gaze outside, nodding her head as she agreed. She loved her homeland, though her old life was gone, at least the sun and moon had remained unchanged. "C'mon let's go outside!" She exclaimed, rising and bouncing to stand just outside the entrance. The night was clear and the breeze felt nice on her pelt. It made her feel more happy now that she had a friend to share this with.

"Listen to me talk" 'and know my thoughts.'