size
Large
build
-
player
08-02-2015, 01:36 PM

THE WOLVES WILL CHASE YOU IN THE PALE MOONLIGHT
Drunk and driven by a devil's hunger...

How curious it was to meet someone steeped in the older traditions out in this foreign land. She was surely more knowledgeable than he. With his stints on and off as a captive his own connection to his birth culture was something frayed… and perhaps something that became even more precious in the prescience of someone who could rekindle that flame.

The woman introduced herself as Katja Finnvi, the Dróttin of Yfir. A woman leader? Well, this was a day of curiosities indeed but she held herself in a way that earned his respect. A mysterious woman, draped in a subtle mysticism that caused his fur to stand on end. He could sense the workings of the gods in this meeting and new without a doubt that it was destiny they meet and that the path of his future lay on this route.

She asked a question she really didn't need to. As soon as the words hard parted from her lips he answered with an eager grin on his face. "In battle! I would have it no other way! Dróttin, I am a lone wanderer. A studier of the stars and the weather and I am a fighter who can hold his own with even the most brutish of warriors. Would you give purpose to one such as I?"