Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-07-2013, 10:16 PM

[Image: TableHeader2.png]

"Of course, my alpha." said the black wolf, bowing once more, wearing a smile still, though he was less enthused than he let on. He hadn't gotten the beta rank, but that was only temporary. Much work lay ahead of Frayer, and he could foresee sleepless nights and sore muscles, danger and wounds, plots and lies in his future. For now, though, he would rest away this damn heat and begin his labors under better conditions. He turned away from the pair of females and continued calmly in the direction he had been taking, towards the home he had a right to.

Habits tempted the trickster to stay just in earshot and allow his proficient hearing to gather what the two giants would say of him behind his back, but he was sure he knew just that already; like all others they would express their doubt and mistrust of him, and he couldn't be left unwatched to plot within their borders. But they would be disappointed if they were waiting for him to slip up, for a strange devotion had taken hold of him, and he would have the power that he deserved, he would be praised by those mighty beasts who put themselves above him, and he would be exalted by all lower! It was only a matter of time, and nobody would be able to stop him.

Never before had Frayer desired power, always content with being free with none to answer to or to answer him, and should he think about it a moment, he would be confused at just what drove him. Did he even want this for himself, or was he proving himself to another, or even paving the path for a comfortable life for her - Did he just think the word "her"? "The sun is getting to me, surely... I must find some shade." thought the troubled wolf. The speed of his gait doubled, similarly to the efforts of his mind, as he was eager to escape misthoughts.

Exit Frayer

[Image: TableFooter2.png]